Complaint Review: Tvboxset

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2007

• Reported By:lesmahagow Other
www.tvboxset.com Internet U.S.A.

Tvboxset took an online order for dvd's that don't even exist then charged delivery costs on top of cost. Internet

Mid August I placed an order for all 6 seasons of Party of Five, unknown to me the boxset dosn't exist so this is why i couldn't find it anywhere else. A few days later i recieved an e-mail telling me my credit card. for some reason wouldn't allow the transaction.

I really wanted the dvd's cause you can't get them anywhere! So i placed the order again using another card, i'm still not sure why the first transaction was denied. However this time the payment was accepted. I was e-mailed to say it was being prossesed.

6th September I was emailed and told my order had been shipped, due to arrive by the 12th however as i was an international client i should allow a further four days. By the 23rd i began to get annoyed and e-mailed the company a few times. No answer. I logged back on to the site to find the site no longer recognised Party of Five, when i searched for it.

The site has a section for contacting staff with questions supposidly with a fast response. I e-mailed twice and i'm now in october still waiting a reply. As i said i'm an intenational client from scotland I never had the option to track my order.

So next I googled these words, tvboxet and Party of five, only for a report from another girl to pop up on a site about being ripped off. alas i was indeed ripped off. $98 for my dvd's and the really annoying part they actually charged me a further $30 for delivery on something that never existed so never needed delivered. for the love of god.

For the record dvddonkey must be run by the same people as this is a new site advertising Party of Five all six seasons for purchase, as it specialises in "hard to find dvd's" these dvd's arn't hard to find they don't bloody exist.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2007 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvboxset/internet/Tvboxset-took-an-online-order-for-dvds-that-dont-even-exist-then-charged-delivery-costs-276529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvboxset