Complaint Review: Tvboxset

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
Tvboxset
http://www.tvboxset.com Internet United States of America

Tvboxset.com should be made to pay back all the money they stole and then some. Canada Internet

I felt very stupid for a very long time because I was scammed by this "company" and felt I should have known better, in that it was too good to be true. Unfortunately, I can't change the fact that I lost a little over eighty dollars that couldn't be reimbursed. On the other hand though, I see that I wasn't alone in this and I have the gumption to stand up and say something, and hopefully stop someone else from making the same mistake.

p.s. I would be more than happy to work in any sort of way to bring down these f***ers.

Brandi Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvboxset/internet/Tvboxsetcom-should-be-made-to-pay-back-all-the-money-they-stole-and-then-some-Canada-Int-345861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvboxset