Complaint Review: Tvboxset

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:delta junction Alaska
4480 Cote De Liesse, Suite 303 Nationwide Canada

Tvboxset did not send product after paymnet had been made, did not refund monies. Montreal, Quebec internet

I have tried numerous times to contact txboxset for resolution with my order. I have received two emails stating:
Hello, I am sorry for the delay. I will contact our shipping department and have them file a claim on your behalf. You will hear back from us and our shipping company in a few days.
Again, sorry for the delay,

That has been the extent of the communications I have also called customer service and am yet to receive a return call.

delta junction, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvboxset/nationwide/Tvboxset-did-not-send-product-after-paymnet-had-been-made-did-not-refund-monies-Montreal-273786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvboxset