Complaint Review: Tvboxsets.com

• Reported By:Brook Park Ohio
Tvboxsets.com
tvboxsets.com Internet Canada

Tvboxsets.com MAJOR RIP OFF Internet

Holy Crap!! I can't even believe all these people have been ripprd off and the company is still in business!!!

I too have been scammed. I ordered a dvd set of the TV show Becker for my father in mid July, thinking they were a good company due to their boasting of quick service and rapid response to any problems (HA HA). Come the begining of Aug. and still no dvd's. Then my mother states their credit card has been charged only 2 days after the order was placed, and still no shipment.

Contacted the company by e-mail (the only way you can) 3 times with no response. Finally found a phone # and guess what? Its and answering machine!!! And of course, no return call!!

Whoever this Jeff guy is, he's full of s*#t!!! To say that they are not a scam company. O.K. Jeff then how do you explain ALL these reports? And then to say that you're having technical difficulties...oh please, to you really think anyone is buying that?!! AND if you're company is not a rip off, then WHERE ARE MY DVD'S AND REPLYS TO MY E-MAILS??

I only wish I had found this info out before I placed the order, I could have saved myself and my parents a HUGE headache!!!

J green
Brook Park, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2007 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvboxsetscom/internet/Tvboxsetscom-MAJOR-RIP-OFF-Internet-271102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvboxsets.com