sequence

• Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:New Caney Texas
Tvprocessing.com
tvprocessing.com Internet U.S.A.

Tvprocessing.com All I want is a full refund....Is that so hard to ask! East Brunswick New Jersey

I signed up with the site. It looked like a good deal for $45 dollars for three years for internet tv programming, especially since my family likes to watch a lot of basketball and football, but after I gave them my credit info on the last screen were additional charges that I had not seen before that screen. What a bummer but I gave the site the benefit of the doubt and attempted to navigate the site which proved a little difficult and shady. To make matters worse the only channel we wanted to watch (ESPN) was unavailable! I was ticked. I paid a total of $74.61 for something that we're not going to use. I asked for a full refund and now they are being shady and slow. The only way to reach their customer service department is thru their website which is tedious and slow. You type in your problem then wait for when it's convienient for them to answer which may be anywhere between 6-12 hours later. This whole ordeal has been going on since 5/8/09 and today is 5/12/09. My advice to anyone...don't sign up. I don't normally buy services online and after this I will not unless I know someone personally or am able to get a live voice on a phone.

Danielle
New Caney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvprocessingcom/internet/Tvprocessingcom-All-I-want-is-a-full-refundIs-that-so-hard-to-ask-East-Brunswick-New-450962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvprocessing.com