Complaint Review: Tvtopc - MBContact - Wachovia

• Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Silver Springs Florida
Tvtopc - MBContact - Wachovia
MBContact.com Internet Netherlands

Tvtopc - MBContact - Wachovia Ordered 1 week of tv on pc to try billed for 52+ and no tv since 8-15-2008 Internet

On */15/2008 I received an email about tv on your pc, I was tired of satelite so I checked it out. I found on order page an offer of $2.95 per week, I figured I could try it for a week and see. I was billed $52.75.

I was billed $52.75, at 52 time $3.00 it should have been $36.00. Also received 3 email confirmations.

I called my bank, (Wachovia), was told transaction could not be stopped. Clerk checked billing company out on Google, found they were noted for scamming. And then opened a dispute for me.

Wachovia never followed up on dispute, I checked last week and was put thru to fraud dept. they never heard of dispute. Guess I was scammed by bank as well. The bank last week did open a dispute and credited $52.75 bank to my account.

I beleive company was based in Netherlands, because I was charged $35.00 by bank as overdraft fee from a monery transfer.

All In all This cost me $54.25 plus $70.00 in overdraft fees. I still have no tv, and links for tvtopc and MBContact are all dead.

Silver Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvtopc-MBContact-Wachovia/internet/Tvtopc-MBContact-Wachovia-Ordered-1-week-of-tv-on-pc-to-try-billed-for-52-and-no-tv-383599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvtopc - MBContact - Wachovia