Complaint Review: Tweet Adder

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Kb62591 — aquebogu New York USA
Tweet Adder

Tweet Adder TweetAdder: Stay Away Please! Internet

Please do not ever find the need to work this this company...I will tell you why on this page, but if you want to spare yourself endless grief and heartache, please stay clear of TweetAdder.com.

Please.

My God, where do I begin?I started working with them several years ago. I had several Twitter accounts and I loaded them into the software. At first it was ok...then it turned ugly as the Google rules changed.

So all of that investment was put on hold/altered.

Last week, 9.1.2012 I received an email that I needed to upgrade, so after buying the product I was coerced into a $114 upgrade...

Transaction Details
Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #242701860A4542222)

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Sep 9, 2012Payment To Skootle Corporation Completed ...-$114.00 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Sep 9, 2012Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details$114.00 USD Total:-$2.81 USD

From that point forward MY LIFE WITH THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN A LIVING H**L.

I had previously entered Twitter accounts into their software and (ONCE I WAS PROMPTED TO UPGRADE) I discovered that not only would I get no support from the company AT ALL...but that they would very deliberately avoid my attempts to avoid this.

I beg each and every person thinking about buying TweetAdder to reconsider.

You have no idea what is ahead of you,

Do not get fooled by nonsense.

I am here to tell you that you will be crushed by what happens if you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tweet-Adder/internet/Tweet-Adder-TweetAdder-Stay-Away-Please-Internet-940657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tweet Adder