Complaint Review: Twin Lakes Apartments

• Reported By: Juanita — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Twin Lakes Apartments
31790 US Hwy 19 N Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Twin Lakes Apartments AIMCO Liars and Thieves Palm Harbor, Florida

I lived at Twin Lakes Apartments for years.  I was never late on rent.  When I decided to move, I gave written notice months in advance that I would not be renewing my lease.  I moved when my lease expired, and it was paid in full.  The apartment community never refunded my deposit, and they turn me over to a collection agency.  When I contacted the management office, they agreed with me that I had always paid my rent on time, and did not owe them any money.  They told me they would pull my file and call me back.  I never heard from them.  I have contacted both Twin Lakes, and AIMCO in an effort to get this resolved, and they never return my phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Twin-Lakes-Apartments/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34684/Twin-Lakes-Apartments-AIMCO-Liars-and-Thieves-Palm-Harbor-Florida-910488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Twin Lakes Apartments