Complaint Review: Twin Oak Arms - John S. Burda

• Submitted: Fri, December 15, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By:Woodland California
Twin Oak Arms - John S. Burda
9 Huckleberry Dr East Granby, Connecticut U.S.A.

Twin Oak Arms - John S. Burda - Gunsamerica seller will rip you off! East Granby Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: get over it

*Consumer Comment: A customer of Johns

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mr. Charlie still weeping and bashing

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Bully Charley S

Be warned against doing business with John S. Burda at Twin Oak Arms. He misrepresents the guns that he sells, and then will stick you with shipping both ways if you call him on it and wish to return them.

He intentionally decieves with his ads to trick you into buying something that is not as advertised.

Charley
Woodland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Twin-Oak-Arms-John-S-Burda/East-Granby-Connecticut-06026-9744/Twin-Oak-Arms-John-S-Burda-Gunsamerica-seller-will-rip-you-off-East-Granby-Connectic-225611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Twin Oak Arms - John S. Burda

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

get over it

AUTHOR: JOHN - (United States of America)

this transaction happened in 2002, it's now late 2012, and this wacko is still jumping up and down.I did miss type the description in the listing. I apologized, and offered to refund the purchase price and shipping both ways. mr. charlie santoni refused as I expected to have the gun returned to  me before any refund. He insisted that I intentionally sought to cheat him, and wanted all the money  in his hand before shipping back. No can do, not with a wacko for California doing the complaining! Standard procedure is return the item in original condition, and money will be refunded in full, this wacko refused, and spent the last 10 years complaining, ask Mr. Wacko About the very lengthy email he sent to me full of obsenities, and about the telephone call Imade to straighten this out and he screamed obsenities the whole while. I consider mr. santoni a treat to his community, by his activities!He's an emotionally unstable wacko!  john burda simmonsite@sbcglobal.net

A customer of Johns

AUTHOR: deadshot - (USA)

I have dealt with John and he is a no BS guy. He has treated me good and I highly recommend him. He has over 1100 transactions on GA with a 100% pos feedback. What does that tell you.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mr. Charlie still weeping and bashing

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Charlie , still has not responded to my generous offer. What's the matter Mr. S---? It's been more than a year, and Mr. S---- is still beating his chest, and bashing people. Don't want to resolve the problem Mr. S---? How about some more tears, maybe we can get more people to feel sorry for you. Anyone out there on the entire internet wish to vouch for Mr. S---? Anyone been bashed by Mr. S----? Lets have a discussion here! Please email me to read his disgusting email to me, if the all the swears were removed there might perhaps be three words remaining.
Anyone out there want to do business with MR. S----?
Gee, it's quiet coming from Woodland, California. No response Mr. Victim!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Bully Charley S

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

When Mr. S emailed me he wasn't happy with his purchase I asked him what he wanted to do, he asked to send him $100, that's extortion! I refused.

He threatened to slander me where ever he could. When I went public to tell about his extortion, he sent me the most foul email which I will forward to you, upon request.

I have offered to refund his money plus shipping if he rescinded his ranting, raving and bashing. He has refused.

This is not about fairness in the market place, or justice but about Mr. S beating his chest like an ape to bring attention to the "poor victim" being taken by the "big bad dealer".

Mr. S does not want a resolution to this situation , he wants to be a poor victim for the rest of his life. Not easy dealing with a complex of perfectionism, and victimization is it Mr. S? The offer still stands for the month of January: a full refund with shipping costs if you state the the issue has been resolved satisfacturally. If not I will be back here at this site and the other sites to tell the world about your problems!

Any one want to contact me about this may email me, to get copies of Mr. S's threatening and vulgar emails. Please do so. Also contact me about the generous "Mr. S Holiday Discounts" by mentiong this site. thank you, Have a Safe and Happy Holiday, May the next year bring the greatess happiness to you all..