Complaint Review: Twin Pines Giant Schnauzers

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Copperas Cove Texas
Twin Pines Giant Schnauzers
900 VZCR 3607 Edgewood, Texas USA

Twin Pines Giant Schnauzers Ms. Buccafurno would tell people that the sire of their puppies was Walker, but the truth is, Walker died the summer before last. Instead of using Walker as the stud dog, she's been using Andy. I tried filing this with AKC, but was told I had to pay them 500.00 to file a complaint. The only way you as puppy buyers can find out if you've fallen victim to this is to contact AKC and ask for a DNA kit. Walker's DNA is registered with AKC. I guarantee your puppy will turn out NOT to be a Walker puppy. Walker was also known as Skansen's I Walk on Water. Edgewood Texas

*Author of original report: sorry

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report about Jackie Buccafurno

In the summer of 2011, during the heat of the Texas summer,  Ch. Skansen's I Walk on Water otherwise known as Walker, died.  Jackie Buccafurno acquired another male from California which she neglected to pay for so there are no papers on this dog.  His name is Andy.  From 2011 until present, any black puppies that have been sold were being falsely registered as being sired by Walker.

I contacted AKC to report this and was told that I'd have to pay 500.00 to file the report, I decided to let this go.  But after reading the previous ripoff report on this same person, I felt I needed to reveal just exactly what's going on at Twin Pines.  Those of you who've purchased puppies after 2011, need to contact AKC and ask for a DNA kit.  Walker's DNA is on file with AKC.  I guarantee you will find that your puppy is not a Walker pup.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Twin-Pines-Giant-Schnauzers/Edgewood-Texas-75117/Twin-Pines-Giant-Schnauzers-Ms-Buccafurno-would-tell-people-that-the-sire-of-their-pupp-1060030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Twin Pines Giant Schnauzers

sorry

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This initial report was written in anger. I'll admit it. I was in a partnership with Ms Buccafurno and if I thought I could have erased this report, I would have done it long ago. To be honest, i'd forgotten that the report had been written.

As for Ms. Buccafurno's reputation as a breeder, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. I apologize for ever writing this report.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report about Jackie Buccafurno

AUTHOR: Jackie Buccafurno - ()

The "rip-off " report written about Jackie Buccafurno is false and was written by Randi Smith of Copperas Cove, Texas. Ms. Smith lived with me, Jackie Buccafurno, during the years of 2009 thru July of 2012 as my life partner. Ms. Smith sold Giant Schnauzers with me as we ran the business as a couple. The Giant Schnauzers were in HER NAME! We also owned a capuchin monkey named Alexis during this time. On July 12 of 2012 Ms. smith left the residence due to her drug addiction and took Alexis with her. Over the next 7 weeks Smith lived in Venus Texas with Yvonne Shanks, a friend of hers. during that 7 weeks Ms. Smith abused little Alexis: see attached photos. Alexis lost half of her body weight and was covered in open sores from having to lay in her own feces and urine. On Sep 1, 2012 Alexis was rescued from Smith's care and brought back home to me. It took over three months of around the clock care to get Alexis well again.  Subsequently charges were filed against Ms. Smith through the Venus Police Department (still pending) and a civil suit was filed by me against Ms. Smith for the financial cost for the care and upkeep for the rehabilitation of Alexis. The case was heard on June 26th of 2013 and Smith was found to have been negelegent in the care of Alexis and ordered to pay $1489.00 in damages to me. On June 18 just prior to going to court Ms. Smith filed this bogus "Rip Off" report out of anger. There is no validity to this report that Smith wrote. I have all of the paperwork on the case of Smith's "Cruelty to animals" as well as the registration papers showing that Smith was the registered owner of "Walker" when he passed away and that Smith was in fact the seller of the puppies that she is refering to. Put simply:  She was mad that she got caught!

For those of you who want to see the abuse pictures of little Alexis feel free to contact me.  Ms. Smith is still under investigation for the charges of "Cruelty to Animals" out of Venus, Tx.  Ms. Smith wrote the above rip off report 1 week before she was due in a Van Zandt County Court to face trial which she lost.