Complaint Review: Twixter

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: DJB — Other United Kingdom
Twixter

Twixter Mark Allman, Richie Jewels, Richard Jewels After the 45 days of PayPal protection, the company then takes the followers back. Internet

Purchase 2000 followers on 9th September 2012 from markallman.info, offering 2000 followers for $7.00. The company delivered the followers within 48 hours, but all followers had less than 5 followers and were obviously fake IDs. After the 45 days that PayPal gives you protection, the company then took back the followers, with over 1500 followers unfollowing within 24 hours.

On contacting the company (of which the domain now redirects to twitxter.com), it is now run by Richie Jewels (who could very well be Mark Allman). After explaining the problem, he stated that is wasn't his problem and had nothing to do with him. On pointing out that the domain (twitxter.com) is owned by the same person, Richie Jewels replied stating:

"I have told you once and for all that you didnt pay through my services. When you sent over your Twitter ID it didnt register on my system. [continued below]....
..... Please do not ring my phone again or I will report you for harrasment. When you called I initially thought that you were a customer until I checked on the system. I have done nothing wrong, I have not ripped you off, nor did you pay through me. I am done."

As a concerned customer, its worth pointing out that we called their number (which is a personal mobile number - clearly listed on their website), and 'Richie' acted shaken that we were calling him and said he would call back - even though he didnt have our number...

The bottom line is that we paid for followers, which were then fraudulently taken back after the 45 day PayPal protection timeframe. The new owner (which could still be the old owner) is denying that we paid for the services through him (even though it is the same company) and has refused a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Twixter/internet/Twixter-Mark-Allman-Richie-Jewels-Richard-Jewels-After-the-45-days-of-PayPal-protection-1013373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Twixter