Complaint Review: Two Italian guys Leather Jacket

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Luis — Hamilton Ontario Canada
Two Italian guys Leather Jacket
barton street Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Two Italian guys Leather Jacket Scam Giorgio Armani Colleccione Leather jacket scam Hamilton, Ontario Canada

There are two Italian guys one short black hair probably 5'6  height and the other one who claims that was giorgio armani itself (that was the script what he used since he notice that i didn't know who that person was) the first one who approach me was the black hair short person asking me if i knew who the other person was when i said no then he said this is a celebrity you want to talk to him? when i approached him he asked me where I was from then i said that I was from an island from the Caribbean he started to talk to me in Spanish and said that his name was Giorgio, then he started a conversation just to get a humble connection, after a while he said that he likes me  and told me that he had a gift for me he opened his car and he showed me a lather jacket

then he said that he was going to the airport because he had to go to Italy and he was late, he ask me for CA$700 i said i had no money then i turned to go away he graved me by the arm and said wait wait i have another coat for you and then asked me if i had a wife and gave me another one. He said that i only needed to go to the cash machine to get some money just to help him out, then I said again no I dont have any money to make things short after a lot of talking he said to just pay to fill up his gas tank because he needed to take the airplane. he showed me a legit passaport with his name on it (apparently fake).. so he asked for 100 bucks for the 3 coats XL size but he claimed that the cost over 1000 each. He gave me his card with his name (giorgio armani) thing that I found strange. when i got to work and a coworker told me that his is an scam and then i did a research on this i notice that this people are around screwing quite a lot of people all around north America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Two-Italian-guys-Leather-Jacket/Hamilton-Ontario-/Two-Italian-guys-Leather-Jacket-Scam-Giorgio-Armani-Colleccione-Leather-jacket-scam-Hamil-952879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Two Italian guys Leather Jacket