Complaint Review: Two Point Enterprise

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2008

• Reported By:maysville Kentucky
Two Point Enterprise
2520 Bloomfield Lane Haughton, Louisiana U.S.A.

Two Point Enterprise Complete Rip Off Haughton Louisiana

I ordered a Gerber Multi Tool from this scam artist on December 18th, and still to this day (January 18th) I have not received it. This company charged my account for an item that was out of stock, told me it shipped on Dec 20th and did not say on their website it was out of stock. I emailed them on 31 Dec to find out what was going on only to be told at the time of my order it was not in stock. They also said their supply had been replenished and my order would ship out in a few days. Nope. I get no answer to my phone calls and rude emails like this :

"Excuse me you only ordered this on the 20th of December. After checking your order a little more closely I've discovered there have only been 5 business days since your order. You didn't pay for any expedited shipment or nothing like that.

The way your previously email sounded was as if you had been waiting a long time or something.

Considering only 5 business days have passed since your order, the delivery time is well within any ethical delivery standard.

Given this, go right ahead with your Better Business Bureau plan.

None of our employees are required to endure verbal abuse, and I'm sure your commander wouldn't be too impressed with your hot mouth either.

Keep in mind this is his response to my E-mail on December 31st, and I did pay extra for priority shipping. So I have filed a formal complaint with the better business bureau in the hope that I might get my stuff some day, which I doubt. I think they aren't going to send me this out of spite. Oh, they say in their rebuttal to the BBB they have sent it, but they provide no proof. Where is the shipping manifest, the receipt for the post office weighing it before it shipped? I went ahead and ordered another one from a better web site, and I suppose I am just screwed out of my 80 dollars. I warn anyone out there, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

maysville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Two-Point-Enterprise/Haughton-Louisiana-71037/Two-Point-Enterprise-Complete-Rip-Off-Haughton-Louisiana-301235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Two Point Enterprise