Complaint Review: Two Point Enterprise

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: CCM — Green Spring West Virginia United States of America
Two Point Enterprise
PO Box 131 Haughton, Louisiana United States of America

Two Point Enterprise Con Artists who need to be stopped for good! Haughton Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer's credit card was declined.

This so called 'company' seems to always have some way of putting the blame on the consumer. I'm sure by now we all know they are nothing more than con artists. I also ordered a Gerber Tool from them in December...December 2011! A year ago!

After several attempts to call I resorted to an email...they did reply to my email stating that the order was  never received therefore no money was collected from me for it.I sent them a copy of my bank statement (which I don't like doing) showing that $68.+ was withdrawn from my bank and paid to them. After that I never heard from them again.

My main reason for this report is to warn all consumers...Do Not listen to their lame excuses! They will rip you off as fast as anything and you'll never see your money again. I have kept every single email, the bank statement, and notes and dates of all transactions. Please, do not purchase anything from these people who don't know the meaning of INTEGRITY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Two-Point-Enterprise/Haughton-Louisiana-71037/Two-Point-Enterprise-Con-Artists-who-need-to-be-stopped-for-good-Haughton-Louisiana-977966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Two Point Enterprise

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer's credit card was declined.

AUTHOR: denns25 - (USA)

Customer has been calling us off and on over the course of a year demanding that we ship him an order that was placed a year ago.  His credit card was declined, and we advised him as such.  We even advised him that if he believes we have his money that he should call the phone number on the back of his credit card/bank and file a chargeback against us. The customer did send us a copy of the statement, but the line item he was referring to was a charge attempt, not a successful capture.  We are in the business of selling merchandise and would have no reason to single this gentleman out to take his $68.

You make the call.