Complaint Review: Two Point Enterprise

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Two Point Enterprise
P.O. Box 131 Haughton, Louisiana U.S.A.

Two Point Enterprise - atxpowersupplies.com Sent me wrong part and would not answer my calls e-mails etc.. Out over $100 dollars!! Haughton Louisiana

I ordered a power supply for a PC from them. They sent me the wrong one. The one I ordered was adveritsed to have certain specs and the one I received was NOTHING like the one I ordered. All I wanted to do was send back the one I received and get the correct one sent to me. I have been trying to contact them for DAYS but every time I call, no matter what time I call, I get a voice mail. I have left several messages and e-mails, but no one has returned my calls. So basically, they just ripped me off for almost $100. Something needs to be done about this place. I'm sure I'm not the first person to be ripped off by them.

Steve
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Two-Point-Enterprise/Haughton-Louisiana-71037/Two-Point-Enterprise-atxpowersuppliescom-Sent-me-wrong-part-and-would-not-answer-my-ca-292915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Two Point Enterprise