Complaint Review: Two Point Enterprise

• Reported By: WEGESE2215 — Newport News Virginia United States of America
Two Point Enterprise
PO Box 131, Haughton, LA 71037 Internet, Louisiana United States of America

Two Point Enterprise Gerber Tools Liar and Scammer Internet, Louisiana

*Author of original report: Just another friend of the merchant, pretending to be a satisfied customer

*Author of original report: You're still dishonest

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What's your excuse in my case?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We respond to all complaints

*Consumer Comment: One rebuttal doesn't justify your actions

*General Comment: POD proof or delivery

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: His credit card company denied his dispute

*Author of original report: Update on Two Point Enterprise scammer

*Author of original report: Two Point Enterprise needs to be reported

My roommate ordered an item from Two Point Enterprise (Gerber Tools), and it never showed up.  The owner appears to be prepared for complaints, because he responded immediately without me telling him anything about why I was calling.  He must just tell everyone they are screwed.  He insisted he would not refund any money for items not received, and the money was his for the keeping.  He is a scammer, and should be reported to the IC3 Department of the FBI, as well as the attorney Generals Office, and the BBB.  It does very little good to contact Two Point Enterprise, because that guy will not try to resolve anything.  He needs to be put out of business, and put in jail, where he should rot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Two-Point-Enterprise/Internet-Louisiana-71037/Two-Point-Enterprise-Gerber-Tools-Liar-and-Scammer-Internet-Louisiana-596812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Two Point Enterprise

Just another friend of the merchant, pretending to be a satisfied customer

AUTHOR: WEGESE2215 - (United States of America)

To the moron referring to me as a "kid", you don't know anything about me.  You're obviously just a friend of the merchant, told to help him out, because too much of the truth is coming out, and he's freaking out.  Tell him to change his Depends, and stop cheating people.  He was never polite on the phone, and he never asked who I was.  He just started yelling at me from the beginning of the phone call.  If he didn't know who I was, that shows he is use to addressing calls in that fashion.  That certainly looks like he scams lots of people, so he just handles each call the same way.  He already knows he cheated someone, so he has his response memorized.

You're still dishonest

AUTHOR: WEGESE2215 - (United States of America)

The bank allowed the payment to go through, despite the product never never being shipped, for 2 reasons:
1) The banks tend to side with the merchant first
2) The merchant, in this case, provided false documentation to the bank. Banks don't waste time investigating after that point.  They just assume the merchant's document was real.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What's your excuse in my case?

AUTHOR: CCM - (United States of America)

Then what's your excuse in my case. Obviously, your 'system' didn't accept my order or so you say. However, I have an order number and have sent you so many emails with verification that your little mom & pop business took money out of my account and to date has yet to return it. You have absolutely NO proof from UPS or any other place that a delivery was made to me, nor do you have the proof that you have returned my money. Now try to dispute that!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We respond to all complaints

AUTHOR: denns25 - (USA)

We answer our phone and respond to all complaints.  If you are filing a claim that an item was not delivered when we have a tracking number from UPS that says it was delivered, then we must go with what UPS says.  We cannot simply resend another item free of charge just because someone stole it off your porch.  This whole complaint was filed just because we said no when you wanted us to say yes.

One rebuttal doesn't justify your actions

AUTHOR: CCM - (United States of America)

If this is the case...and I say "if"...This is only one case. There are more complaints about your little so called business than one. You say this consumer 'threatened' you with the FBI, BBB and the Atty Generals Office. I'm here to tell you that after my ordeal with you, I am now on a mission and that mission is to take your so called business and you down little man. You've ripped off the wrong person when you ripped me off. I don't care what it costs me...as a matter of principle now, I'll fight this and you to the bitter end. This is not a threat, this is a promise - I will contact the FBI, BBB and the Attorney General's office as well. We will get somewhere with this. I promise!

#6 General Comment

POD proof or delivery

AUTHOR: Mandiesl - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern....

I have done lots of business with this vendor and never had a problem. For this kid to post personal information and contact the FBI when the problem obviously is with them is ridiculous.

This website lets crazy wackos post stuff like this is beyond my belief that this is even legal.

UPS has a very efficient system that is used all around the world.  When product is pick up it is scanned when it is dropped off guess what crazy wacko some one signs or it is left at the door either way UPS posts a POD proof of delivery.  That is a legal binding contract that closes the sale.

Yeah lets let all the wackos post phone numbers address and personal information when what really happen was one of your other idiot friends signed for the package or picked the package up and took the product from you.  You dumb ass wasted all this time when you buddy or neighbor took the product from you.

All you had to do is call UPS issue a claim they would have refunded your money if for example they left the box outside your door and someone stole it.This is wost site I have ever seen with regards to filtering dumb idiots from

posting childish complaints that are easily disputed.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

His credit card company denied his dispute

AUTHOR: Two Point Enterprise - (United States of America)

This gentleman called because his credit card company had just denied a dispute he had filed stating that he didn't receive the item he ordered. We politely tried to give him the proof of delivery from UPS showing the product he ordered was delivered to his address.  Instead he threatened our staff on the phone with things like "lawyer", "FBI", "police", etc.
I'm sorry, but if UPS has issued proof that the item was delivered then we cannot simply ship another item.

Update on Two Point Enterprise scammer

AUTHOR: WEGESE2215 - (United States of America)

I believe the owner's name is Dennis.  An email address I have found for him, is dennis@skisilverthorne.com  He has a fax number listed as (866) 415-7108.  He has a townhouse he rents out in Colorado.  That place is called Breckenridge Keystone.  He is also a real estate agent in Louisiana.  His cell number is 318-272-0951.

Two Point Enterprise needs to be reported

AUTHOR: WEGESE2215 - (United States of America)

Please report Two Point Enterprise, when they scam you.  I have reported them to the IC3 Unit of the FBI, the BBB, Louisiana Attorney General, Postal Inspector, and to their supplier (Gerber tools 503-639-6161).  Let all these people know he is scamming.  I'm also going to attempt to contact someone with the local news in his area (Haughton LA 71037).