Complaint Review: TxTag

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: sprice30 — Liberty Hill Texas United States of America
TxTag

TxTag Charge additional fees and unwilling to negiotate, Internet

Txtag is making money and with notification via mail with less than a week to respond to replenish your account thus charging you an 8.50 fee that you cannot negiotate. My statement date was 10/20 on the print with a total of 15 dollar or so left on my account and I received this in my mailbox on 10/25 or 10/26. I check my mail every couple of days or so. I had this in my hand on 10/26. I have asked them before to send me notification when it goes under the $40 fee and apparently they cannot. I even asked them to send me an email and they cannot do that. This is a total ripoff. I am not sure who I can complain to. We have so much technology in our hands and they refused to upgrade their notification process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TxTag/internet/TxTag-Charge-additional-fees-and-unwilling-to-negiotate-Internet-960597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TxTag