Complaint Review: Txu energy

Txu energy
Nationwide USA

Txu energy Deposit ripoff Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: TXU Energy Deposit ripoff Nationwide

I'm so disappointed with txu energy. They charge you like crazy every month. Also I paid a 556 deposit to get theor service. In march I was told my contract was about to be up and I needed to renew and two different people told me. So I called a few weeks later and had to talk to an oversees lady and she told me it didn't. Well I assumed  she didn't know what she was talking about since two people told me it was up. So they charged me 295 dollars for early cancelation and I call today and they say since I was told by a forigner that it didn't they can't reimburse me my money. I am so disappointed in txu I just want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Txu-energy/nationwide/Txu-energy-Deposit-ripoff-Nationwide-1135385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Txu energy

TXU Energy Deposit ripoff Nationwide

AUTHOR: TXU Energy - ()

Amber - We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. If you don’t mind emailing us at SocialMedia@txu.com along with your TXU Energy account number and best contact number we will investigate what took place and reach out to you. ^LH