Complaint Review: Ty Cohen - Platinum Millenium Publishing

• Submitted: Mon, January 11, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Sissi — new york New York U.S.A.
Ty Cohen - Platinum Millenium Publishing
http://www.myspacemagicmanuscript.com/landingpage. Internet United States of America

Ty Cohen - Platinum Millenium Publishing PLATINUM MILLENIUM PUBLISHING is taking huge amounts from people accounts even when they did not order anything Internet

*Author of original report: MISTAKE ABOUT TY COHEN

ATTENTION people this is getting very serious here.
This never happened to me before but I ordered a $ 27 document from this page http://www.myspacemagicmanuscript.com/landingpage.1.html
this page was created by TY COHEN who you can see on this video http://www.myspacemagicmanuscript.com/landingpage.1.html

I was first surprised that no negative comments was displayed in this video but since the document was so cheap I decided to buy it, then I disconnected from the web and went  to work. When I checked my bank account a few days later I realized that not only I had never gotten the document I ordered but I had no confirmation that I had bought it.However huge amounts of money were taken from my account the same day I had made that $27 order.Amounts like $240 and $300 the same freaking day, I did not buy anything that day but this $27 document. I immediately knew it was coming from this website as I had not made any order online before and after either. [continued below]....
.....
Pleeease people stay away from this man and his pointless interviews and classes which are so empty of content it is scary!!!
I know I will get my money back because my bank is pretty quick in taking action in those cases but just warning all of you that you should avoid this guy at any cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Cohen-Platinum-Millenium-Publishing/internet/Ty-Cohen-Platinum-Millenium-Publishing-PLATINUM-MILLENIUM-PUBLISHING-is-taking-huge-amou-552292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Cohen - Platinum Millenium Publishing

MISTAKE ABOUT TY COHEN

AUTHOR: Sissi - (U.S.A.)

I'm updating my original report about Ty Cohen company today. They were not responsible for the amounts taken from my account another website was...which you'll see in another report.When I contacted customer service they send me another link so I can get the document I paid for, they were actually pretty understanding and I was able to download it as soon as they sent it back to me.I am not sure about what happened with the other customer who also filed a report about htis company but in my case,things settled down pretty quickly.