Complaint Review: Ty Green greendesk445@yahoo.com

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Brandy — Colorado United States of America
Ty Green greendesk445@yahoo.com
Internet, Washington DC United States of America

Ty Green greendesk445@yahoo.com PERS Development PERS Development Accounting/Bookkeeping Internet, Washington DC

I put in for a job on Craigslist for a Telecommute position with PERS Development. I was contacted by email to get in touch with a Mr Ty Green greendesk445@yahoo.com via Yahoo Messenger. The interview process was through messenger and seemed kind of weird. When I asked for a number to contact someone personally, because it all seemed like a scam, they told me it was an online company and that I would have a phone number when I am assigned a supervisor. Because the interview was so quick and basic and they immediately said I was hired right away for a postion that they would pay me $28/hour to start I knew something was up, it seemed too good to be true. They then gave me a list of software I was to buy with a check that they would be sending me. I have never heard of the software they wanted me to buy, Agilent Version A.6.1.1, A.7.1.1, A.7.1.2 Affymetrix version MAS 5 (5.0, 5.1) GCOS (1.0.1.1) dChip 1.3 GenePix Version 3.0, 4.1 5.0 NimbleScan Version 2.1.16 Spot Reader version 1.0 Single Users Pack BS 1 Accounting software and a laptop that has company Time Tracker already installed. I got online at home and googled the software and found some scam posted about it. They sent me a link to the company's website and it worked and is an actual business, just not THEIRS. I even got onto BBB to find any reviews about the company and there were none posted. I looked online for a phone number to contact and everything is by email. After a little digging I did find a number to call and I will be calling to let them know that there is a scam out on their business. These scammers did some researching to find a company that is legit and it took some digging to uncover the truth about the whole situation. I am sure glad I googled the software they wanted me to buy because that is how I found out about the scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Green-greendesk445yahoocom/Internet-Washington-DC-/Ty-Green-greendesk445yahoocom-PERS-Development-PERS-Development-AccountingBookkeeping-923523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Green greendesk445@yahoo.com