Complaint Review: Ty Hall

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:anthony New Mexico
Ty Hall
228n Bench Street Galena, Illinois U.S.A.

Ty Hall No refund Galena Illinois

I realized immediately that the material sent to me was not what I ordered. It did not contain a workbook. What it contained was web site addresses. I called the number (and got the recording) left my name and number and was called back the next day and I was able to get a RMA and returned all the material I received in less than 48 hours.

I am still waiting for my refund - it has now been over 16 months that I have been waiting. Earlier I was able to speak to Ty Hall and I received email from him stating that I would receive my refund in five business days and of course I have not received anything. Ty Hall no longer responds to my messages to his answering machine (the phone is NEVER answered by a person). The fine print says if I sue him in court it has to be an Illinois court.

His written guarantee is written on a computer screen and cannot be printed out with normal print commands.
Software millions may not be a scam (check elsewhere on the net before investing) but Ty Hall as an individual is a crook, a liar, and a thief.

Great uncle bob
anthony, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Hall/Galena-Illinois-61036/Ty-Hall-No-refund-Galena-Illinois-465310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Hall