Complaint Review: Ty Ty Nursery

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By:Seaside California
Ty Ty Nursery
4723 Hwy. 82 West Ty Ty, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 229-388-9999
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Ty Ty Nursery I order two Indian Princes Hawthorn Trees. Nursery took the money didn't send trees. Didn't ansver on numerous emails. Ripoff Company. Ty Ty Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Received Refund

*Consumer Suggestion: I Live Near Ty-TY and They ARE NOT A SCAM...

I order two Indian Princes Hawthorn Trees. Paid by Google Checkout. Nursery took the money didn't send trees. Didn't ansver on numerous emails. Ripoff Company.

Wojciech
Seaside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Ty-Nursery/Ty-Ty-Georgia-31795/Ty-Ty-Nursery-I-order-two-Indian-Princes-Hawthorn-Trees-Nursery-took-the-money-didnt-sen-397140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Ty Nursery

Customer Received Refund

AUTHOR: Ty_Ty_Nursery - (United States of America)

The customer received a full refund, due to agricultural restrictions we are not allowed to ship to CA and the order had to be refunded.

Ryan Phillips
Ty Ty Nursery

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I Live Near Ty-TY and They ARE NOT A SCAM...

AUTHOR: Chris Long - (U.S.A.)

I live near TyTy and assure you it is NOT a scam. I have been to their nursery several times to get blueberry bushed and dwarf fruit trees. You must not be connecting with the right person there or are getting irate and making them defensive. TyTy is the largest nursery I have ever seen and the best run -- there is not anything to can't get from them, shipped for spring planting. I wish this site would let you Email me, because I could stop at TyTy on the way to work and get your complaint heard...IF I knew who to tell them to call...