Protestant

• Updated: Wed, July 14, 2010

• Reported By: Daniel — Tucker Georgia United States of America
Ty Ty Nursery
4723 U.S. Highway 82 W Ty Ty, Georgia United States of America

Ty Ty Nursery The Nursery at Ty Ty They messed up my order and have refused to make it right. Ty Ty, Georgia

I ordered 5 shrubs over the phone from Ty Ty Nursery.  I was told the plants woudl ship within a week.  Two weeks later I still had not received my order.  I called and they politely told me that the order had not shipped, but that they expected it to ship within a week.

Two more weeks passed and I still had not received my order.  So I called again.  The manager informed me that the order had not shipped yet and he agreed to refund my money and cancel the order.

A week after the manager agreed to cancel my order and refund my money, a UPS package arrives at my door.  It contained one of the five shrubs I had ordered.  It was shipped bare root in the beginning of July in Atlanta.  UPS doesn't air condition the trucks and the temperature that day was just below 100 degrees.  I immediately checked the tracking number online and saw that the shipping order was created a full week AFTER I had cancelled the order.  I called the manager and told him of the mix up.  He informed me that he could only refund the portion of the order that had not yet shipped.  I reminded him that he had agreed to cancel the order and refund my money a week earlier.  I also told him that it was clear that the package was prepared and shipped a full week after the order was cancelled.  He said that he would look into it and woudl call me if he there was any problem issuing the refund.

I have not heard from Ty Ty Nursery since.  I have called several times to resolve the matter and I am told that no manager is on duty and there won't be a manager coming in for a week.  The shrub that they did send was heavily damaged during shipping and will likely not survive.

I would like Ty Ty to honor their agreement to give me a full refund.  If they cannot do this, than I certainly expect them to ship the rest of my order to me immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Ty-Nursery/Ty-Ty-Georgia-31795/Ty-Ty-Nursery-The-Nursery-at-Ty-Ty-They-messed-up-my-order-and-have-refused-to-make-it-rig-623163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Ty Nursery