Complaint Review: Tybee Software, N regnow

• Reported By:Axminster EX13
Tybee Software, N regnow
USA Nationwide U.S.A.

Tybee Software, N regnow ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Nationwide

I wish to inform you that the program COPYANYCD is a scam I paid for this downloaded two useless files which did nothing. I tried to download it agene but it come ( you have had 3 downloads and that is the limit.) I got a e-mail from them saying

(Legal Disclaimer
This program server merely as a guide to help end user to backup his personal DVDs All application suggested in this package are not sold as a part of this kit but are freeware and can be downloaded fro free. By purchasing this package you agree to this disclaimer and also agree to use it in most ethical manner. You agree to waive all liabilities associated with this program to the provider and associates.)

I have not seen the above Disclaimer. The Legal Disclaimer I see was

( It is against the law to reproduce copyrighted material. )

I tried to get my money back but they told me to get lost. I have now put it in the hands of my credit card company. My card company think it is a fraud and are investigating it for me and they are going to send all the print outs to the USA Fraud department.

Axminster UK, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2002 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tybee-Software-N-regnow/nationwide/Tybee-Software-N-regnow-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Nationwide-30055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tybee Software, N regnow