Complaint Review: Tylock Eye Care & Laser Center

• Reported By: hank — Texas United States of America
Tylock Eye Care & Laser Center
3100 N. MacArthur Blvd. Irving, Texas United States of America

Tylock Eye Care & Laser Center Dr Gary Tylock Dr Gary Tylock Irving, Texas

I had Lasik surgery at Dr. Gary Tylock. The surgery was so unprofessional; the doctor was talking to his assistants the whole time like I wasn't even there, and made me feel like he wasn't even paying attention to me. My results were not very good initially and after a month it all went bad. Dr Tylock would not see me again untill I pushed the issue then he didn't listen and barely checked my eyes, post surgery they treat you awful.

I feel like they took my money and ran. Now its almost been a year and my eyesight is worse than it started. I cant see at night. When I went to see another eye doctor, she was shocked at the scarring on my eyes and said it was the worst she's seen. I don't recommend recommend Dr. Tylock.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tylock-Eye-Care-Laser-Center/Irving-Texas-/Tylock-Eye-Care-Laser-Center-Dr-Gary-Tylock-Dr-Gary-Tylock-Irving-Texas-531361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tylock Eye Care & Laser Center