Complaint Review: Type-at-home.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2007

• Reported By:Ipswich/Brisbane Other
Type-at-home.com
1042 N.ElCamino Real B358 Encinitas CA 92024 United States Encinitas, California U.S.A.

Type-at-home.com I was let to believe that I could make money work at home doing a certain amount of typing and was persuaded to pay $123.34 for all the information and help I would receive Encinitas California

I was let to believe that I would be able to make a lot of money at home by typing information to certain companys over the internet, the names of which would be provided. All this help and information would be given to me by first paying the low price of $123.24 (although I understood that it would only be, and wasn't I lucky in get in on time, $99), but checking on the receipt, it turned out to be the whole figure opf $123.34. Since then I have been unable to log onto the web site given to me 'www.type-at-home.com/vip-members/

Beccy
Ipswich/Brisbane
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams

click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2007 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Type-at-homecom/Encinitas-California-CA92024/Type-at-homecom-I-was-let-to-believe-that-I-could-make-money-work-at-home-doing-a-certain-263932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Type-at-home.com