Complaint Review: Type-at-home.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
type-at-home.com Internet U.S.A.

Type-at-home.com; Billy Briggs... Guaranteed refund is a scam, entire site is a scam! Internet

I purchased this product with the understanding that I could get my money back if it turned out to be a scam. Turns out, it was a scam!! They offer for you to get access to all these sites, but then you have to purchase more things to access them.

In addition to that, I requested my refund on the same day that I purchased this product. I have been in contact with them 38 times and mailed them letters requesting my money back 5 times. The only response I get is an automated e-mail telling me how great their service is.

Twice I got an e-mail stating that they just needed my purchase information and they would return my money. Surprisingly enough, after I gave it to them my entire complaint was nowhere to be found, along with my money!

I even got one that said I would receive my refund in 5 days, but it has been 1 month and I have never seen anything.

If anyone would like to pursue a class action law suit for wrongful business practice, I would love to join in!!

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Type-at-homecom/internet/Type-at-homecom-Billy-Briggs-Guaranteed-refund-is-a-scam-entire-site-is-a-scam-Inte-265009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Type-at-home.com