Complaint Review: Tyrone Gibson (Photographer)

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jahanara — Washington Alabama
Tyrone Gibson (Photographer)
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Tyrone Gibson (Photographer) TyroneShoots Never returned photos, unprofessional (SCAM) Washington Maryland

I had a shoot back in May with a photographer on ModelMayhem named TyroneShoots. It was a lingerie/fitness shoot and it went somewhat well. Once we finished he promised to email me the photos. I only recieved ONE PHOTO and it was through a text message. For a so called "professional photographer" behavior like that is very unprofessional. I kept asking him when he would send me the photos and all I got was "soon, I'll email them this weekend." The weekend came and I received no photos.

The more I asked, the more excuses I got. He even went so far as to say he was having trouble emailing them after I gave him two of my emails and politely requested to receive the photos multiple times. It has been months and I still haven't received any of my photos and there has been no further communication between us. This is a scam in the highest form and I strongly advise anyone and everyone to refrain working from such an unprofessional character.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tyrone-Gibson-Photographer/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Tyrone-Gibson-Photographer-TyroneShoots-Never-returned-photos-unprofessional-SCAM-Wa-1089919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tyrone Gibson (Photographer)