Complaint Review: Tyrone Stott

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: DP — District of Columbia United States of America
Tyrone Stott
14320 Dufief Mill Road, North Potomac, Maryland United States of America

Tyrone Stott DC TNT Appliance Mr. Stott is a thief. He came to repair the washing machine and took a $200 deposit. He did not show for the second appoinment. I asked for my money back and he said he would send it. That was a m North Potomac, Maryland

Tyrone Scott is a thief.  He came to repair my washing machine and said a new part was needed.  I gave him $200 so he could buy it and come back.  He did not respond to my calls for over a week and when he did he said he had been out of town with his church.

We finally scheduled a second appointment at 10 AM on a Saturday and waited 4 hours for him.  He never showed.  I emailed him to say I wanted my money back and he said his truck had broken down and he was too concerned about it to call and cancel.  He said he was processing my refund check.

That was a month ago.  He usually does not answer emails or phone calls but when he does he says that he has mailed the check or he will bring it by tomorrow.  He has a rating of F with the Better Business Bureau.

I would like to get together with the other customers so we can take legal action.  He can not be allowed to continue stealing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tyrone-Stott/North-Potomac-Maryland-20878/Tyrone-Stott-DC-TNT-Appliance-Mr-Stott-is-a-thief-He-came-to-repair-the-washing-machine-910543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tyrone Stott