Complaint Review: Tyshone T. Pringle Sr.

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Yowanda — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Tyshone T. Pringle Sr.

Tyshone T. Pringle Sr. Never Affiliated with CBL Entertainment Internet

*Author of original report: Slander

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: addressing the Comment from Ms. Cooper

I am the Vice President of CBL Smell Da Loot Entertainment LLC located in Florida and Kansas City, Kansas. Tyshone T. Pringle Sr. has never been affiliated with CBL Entertainment in New Jersey. I partnered with him in New Jersey in acompany named Da Surviving Kingz and Nubian Queenz Productions Inc. which featured the CBL Godz, Bloody Dice and several other dance, hip hop, R&B groups, as well as several undescovered fashion models. Talent/Fashion shows in the New York/New Jersey area.  We desolved the partnership due to his shady practices. I retained the name and rites to all the materials since he invested no money in the company.The company released a mixed tape and was listed as an independant record company and production company after Mr. Pringle left the company. He then formed Tyzai Entertainment and a  company under another name. He is a fraud and has been ripping off people for years. [continued below]....
..... I know because he tried to involve me in Tyzai entertainment several years  ago after not seeing or hearing from him for  14 year. He asked me to scout talent for his Make it or Beak it show. He also asked me to put him in touch with Cosz Malik Starr, President of CBL Smell Da Loot Entertainment and member of the CBL Godz, regarding his artist appearing on the show. There was never a show and I was told that the artist I found needed to send in money to him. He never paid me  nor was there ever any show! In addition, he borrowed money so he would not be thrown out of the hotel he was living in which I have yet to recieve  back. He is a liar and a fraud! Run his name with an arrest record check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tyshone-T-Pringle-Sr/internet/Tyshone-T-Pringle-Sr-Never-Affiliated-with-CBL-Entertainment-Internet-831575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tyshone T. Pringle Sr.

Slander

AUTHOR: Yowanda - (United States of America)

Tyshone Pringle Sr. has never been affiliated with CBL Smell Da Loot Entertainment LLC!   Samuel Taylor III, President and CEO, and Dimitrius Herring, VP of A&R are outraged regarding your accusations and your continuing to connect yourself with CBL Smell Da Loot Entertainment LLC! My lawyer will contact you regarding slandering my character. I can prove what I said, hope you can!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

addressing the Comment from Ms. Cooper

AUTHOR: GENESIS MUSIC GROUP ENTERTAINMENT - (United States of America)

Yowanda before you became Vice President of CBL Entertainment I was the President of CBL Entertainment before you was involved. So let come corrected. I have proof I was affiliated with CBL Entertainment. When you came along in the picture we came together in partnership and reform our company name to Da Surviving Kingz and Nubian Queenz. Shady business never Yowanda now you saying I done shady business because I didn't take your offer while we was in the room at the Music Conference. Every Since I said no we had been very distance toward each other and that the real reason I lefted CBL (Da Surviving Kingz and Nubian Queenz). Shady Come again.

Yowanda when you finally reach me when 14yrs or 15yrs come to pass and when you came to Georgia visiting your Mother In Law have you once came to any of my showcases. I know the answer is no because we didn't see you there. We have footage of all our shows we shoot. So how you going to spread rumors like Ms. Boyd that I'm Sueing and You will be part two of the lawsuit that I'm ripping people off for years..That what you said in the statement but you haven't seen me in 14 yrs....LOL LOL OMG....Like I said jumping on the Band Wagon.....

Remember Ms. Yowanda Stated that I don't have shows....proof from artists that attended my showcase:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj6DDbMWy2Q..another proof clips of our showcase we was filming:

Now you just decided you want to google my name out the blue and read the report that Ms. Mary Boyd had falsely wrote about me and know you want to jump on the band wagon and express yourself with liars about my showcases and Borrowing money from you because I live in a Hotel and about to get kick out the room...LOL....LOL...God Bless you Yowanda...That the reason why we haven't talk 14 to 15 yrs and you see why I don't want to talk to you because all you want to talk about is sex....Im not feeling you like that....But anyway you said I was asking you to scout for talent to but into my showcases That A lie...You told me about couple of groups and I was supposed to come to Jacksonville to visit also check out the groups but I decided not to...so how that's asking you to scout for me....Never...I dont ask no one to scout for me because I know what Im looking for for my shows....

So Now you want to jump on board and spread rumors congratulation you will be apart of that law suit too...You will hear from my attorney Ms. Yawanda Cooper