• Report: #831908

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: HB — Pleasanton California United States of America
Tyson Tabbert/Facing Costumes
Reno, Nevada United States of America

Tyson Tabbert/Facing Costumes : Takes your deposit and you never hear from them again! Reno, Nevada

In September, 2011 I ordered the commission of 2 custom helmets. Helmets were promised in October. I have not heard from Tyson Tabbert since October 26, 2011, at which time he admitted that he had not begun work. Since this date I have tried numerous times to contact him via email and telephone and he has ignored me. I warned him that if I did not hear from him I would have to take action, and still he did not respond.I am requesting a full refund since the product was never delivered, and it looks like it never will be. If Tyson wants to contact me and show me progress pictures and give me a FIRM completion date within the next couple of weeks, I will be happy to keep this commission open. However given that he is ignoring/avoiding me, I suspect he is not capable of delivering the helmets I ordered, which is why the refund is requested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tyson-TabbertFacing-Costumes/Reno-Nevada-/Tyson-TabbertFacing-Costumes-Takes-your-deposit-and-you-never-hear-from-them-again-831908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tyson Tabbert/Facing Costumes