Complaint Review: U-BID.Com

• Updated: Mon, December 22, 2003

• Reported By:McKeesport Pennsylvania
U-BID.Com
U-Bid.Com Nationwide U.S.A.

U-BID.Com ripoff fraudeltly used my credit card after 60 messages the gave me a credit less are stocking charge of 15% of the 834.00 they stole in the first place

I bid on a top line Fuji 7000. I was the highest bidder. When I received their request for approval to withdraw the $834.00 there were terms and conditions tht I would agree to. I immediately emailed them and expressed that the under no circumstances had authorization.

They took my money any way. I spent the next two weeks emailing them to get a credit fo that which they took. They gave me 687.oo and said I owed them a restocking charge. This is about 125.00.

They had no right to take my money in th first place. They then take money that is clearly not theirs in the restocking charge.

These people should be shut down. They have goast bidders that inflate the price and I am sick over this. I had to go to the hospital after I saw what they were doing.

Jay
McKeesport, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-BIDCom/nationwide/U-BIDCom-ripoff-fraudeltly-used-my-credit-card-after-60-messages-the-gave-me-a-credit-les-75600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-BID.Com