Complaint Review: U D Management

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2014

• Reported By: Toni — PGH Pennsylvania
U D Management
Nationwide USA

U D Management door-to-door magazine sell, I gave salesman a check for $100 and never received any magazines; this happened 2 years ago. Yesterday a young man from the same company came to my door, I almost gave him a check then remembered my last experience and cancelled. I had to have the police remove him from my property. Pittsburgh U D Management

Yesterday a young man came to my door selling magazines.  He told me he was trying to turn his life around.  I questioned him about the subscription being $32 and change, yet my receipt was for $79.  At that point I remembered that 2 years ago a young man from the same company sold me $100 worth of magazines WHICH I NEVER RECIVED.  When I called the company, my call went to voicemail and I could not leave a message.   I decided this was the same scam and told him I was sorry but I had changed my mind and refused to finish writing out the check.  He refused to leave my property and began to knock on my door and windows.  I had to call the police to have him removed from my property.  U D Management is a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-D-Management/nationwide/U-D-Management-door-to-door-magazine-sell-I-gave-salesman-a-check-for-100-and-never-re-1152301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U D Management