Complaint Review: U-Haul Atlanta, Ga (Peter St.)

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. — atlanta Georgia
U-Haul Atlanta, Ga (Peter St.)
Peter St. atlanta, Georgia USA

U-Haul Atlanta, Ga (Peter St.) Theft, Criminal Activity, Poor Customer Service atlanta Georgia

My experience with U box is an experience I would not want to have anyone to have. I called to have my box delivered to my new home. I was told someone would call back. I had to call 5 times to get it delivered. Once delivered the driver refused to go up my driveway so he left box on the street. I opened the box only to find that the latch holding the lock was broken a a piece of tape on the lock which read "Stop It". I was confused what stop it meant until I looked into my box only to find my televisions missing amongst other things. For a piece of tape to be on there that say's stop it tells me a supervisor or manager at this location knew about theft or is a thief. I do not see how televisions would disappear otherwise. I called only for someone to say well we don't have any notes on the account so there is not much we can do. I will notify the proper people to make sure that this does not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Haul-Atlanta-Ga-Peter-St/atlanta-Georgia-30315/U-Haul-Atlanta-Ga-Peter-St-Theft-Criminal-Activity-Poor-Customer-Service-atlanta-G-1048998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Haul Atlanta, Ga (Peter St.)