Complaint Review: U-Haul StoreMore America

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — California United States of America
U-Haul StoreMore America
3711 Soquel Drive Soquel, California United States of America

U-Haul StoreMore America Ripped me off when I wanted to leave! Soquel, California

I was doing a web search for a new storage place in S.C County, and saw the other review on this site about StoreMore America. Ditto I had a real problem moving out too.

Their polices are designed to force you to pay for rental days when you don't even want the unit anymore. I went there 3 weeks before I wanted to move out and tried to give notice. They only accept "Ten Days Notice" and if you give it any earlier you have to move out before you month is up.

I was planning on being out of town ten days before my month was up. So I had to pay for another month just to move out. They don't offer prorated rent days to help you move, so the odds are it will cost most people extra rent just to move.

There are plenty of other storage places that don't make it so hard to move out. So with StoreMore once you move in you are stuck with all their BS rules.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Haul-StoreMore-America/Soquel-California-95073/U-Haul-StoreMore-America-Ripped-me-off-when-I-wanted-to-leave-Soquel-California-946127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Haul StoreMore America