Complaint Review: U-Haul

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:New City New York
U-Haul
170 1st Street Nanuet, New York U.S.A.

U-Haul, Manager Gina robbed me, ripped me off Nanuet New York

On Sunday, October 19th, 2008 at approximately 12pm I picked up a rental from Uhaul. What should have cost me $41.95 some how $122.04 ended up being debited from my checking account.

I traveled a mere 22miles in the truck (my move local). I failed to fill the truck to where the gauge was located on the rental agreement (1/2 way bt. 1/2 and 3/4 full) as a result I was charged an additional $80.

What a Rip Off!!!

Sherri j
New City, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Haul/Nanuet-New-York-10954/U-Haul-Manager-Gina-robbed-me-ripped-me-off-Nanuet-New-York-384137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Haul