Complaint Review: U-Pack/ABF freight

po box10048, fort smith. arkansas 72917 Internet United States of America

U-Pack/ABF freight Avoid this company Internet

*Consumer Comment: comment

*Consumer Comment: Not my experience with ABF U-Pack

*Consumer Comment: Thank you for your report!

U-Pack = UPAY and you U get poor service and U get overcharged

Bad experience on many levels, overcharged me by 25% for storage, very unhelpful on delivery.

Poor staff who dont do their job.

Lousy customer service after they screw up.

My advise is go somewhere else.

After numerous issues I was told "someone from Corporate will be calling you, when they finally did. his attitude was "so we screwed up what do you expect me to do about it!!"

At the same time I was trying to deal with them I was also dealing with a storage unit company AZ Storage Inn, they were wonderful which really highlighted the lousy service I got from U-PACK.

Thier prices seem good but remember YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-PackABF-freight/internet/U-PackABF-freight-Avoid-this-company-Internet-854516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Pack/ABF freight

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (USA)

I, too, have used this service many times and have always had a great experience.  The last time I unpacked into a storage unit, it was incredibly windy and my babysitter had crapped out on me. So I'm holding my toddler grandson and trying to unload a cube so the driver could immediately remove it.  He actually unloaded it for me, and managed to get it all into the unit that turned out to be too small.  He was awesome!  I even offered him a generous tip and he refused (the week before Christmas, no less!).  I've had similar experiences with other moves using the cubes.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, but I don't think it reflects the company overall.

Not my experience with ABF U-Pack

AUTHOR: Adolph - (USA)

I contracted for two ABF "Relo Cubes" to be hauled from Northern Indiana to central Florida. Everything went smooth as silk. I don't remember what the weight limit was for the cubes but I was grossly overweight on both. There was no issue with ABF on this matter. They told me as long as their lift truck could load the cubes, all was good. The cubes were so heavy I had to find several guys to hang on the back of the lift truck so the cubes could be loaded and unloaded. They estimated I was 2X over their weight limit.
Cubes delivered faster than I could get to Florida, were held at their terminal. Nothing said about weight or storage
, original quote price honored. A very unusual accommodation IMHO.
I realize this is a complaint site but I'd hire ABF again in a heartbeat! I'm sorry your experience didn't mirror mine. I'm assuming you're referring to ABF U-Pack.

Thank you for your report!

AUTHOR: Albert Johanson - (United States of America)

I had contacted them in the past, and am shocked to hear about how they treated you! I was planning on hiring them even though they were the most expensive option in the states that I was planning on utilizing them in, I thought the incredibly hi prices were buying a premier service. Thank you again for your report! Good luck dealing with them, it sounds like their CS is nonexistent.