Complaint Review: U S A Supreme Technology

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By:LeSueur Minnesota
U S A Supreme Technology
1500E Thomas Road Suite 104 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

U S A Supreme Technology First they asked for $2500.00 I said no .then they asked for $1950.00.He was a fast talker Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: Misunderstanding Involving things that were behond their control.

They called me by phone got me to buy a starter kit.First they asked for $2500.00. I said no then he came down to $ 1950.00He was a fast talker and had all the answers .finaly I said ok. They made me a web sight & sent me samples of the proudects and post cards.also a certificat with the glod seal of Nevada on it .They said it was the wave of the future,had all kinds a applactions.

A few days later they called for more money.Then the deal we made was not so good. for $2250.00 they could cover thousands more people and would get my investment back much sooner and make thousands. They send out 500 cards a mt. for 3mts.then I could invest more money and make thousands more. Then I found Ripoff Report. I found the exact same scam in one of there reports. It said the head guy was a excon and had a whole crew to hele pull it off.

I want my $4200.00 dollers back.

Claude
LeSueur, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-A-Supreme-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/U-S-A-Supreme-Technology-First-they-asked-for-250000-I-said-no-then-they-asked-for-195-421472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S A Supreme Technology

Misunderstanding Involving things that were behond their control.

AUTHOR: Claude - (U.S.A.)

I have talked with them and i am going forward with them as an agent of their's to sell their products. A large part of the problem was someone had hacked into my debet card and tried to steel over $600.00 I found out it was a different acct, and I did not loose any money.I caught it soon enough to stop it. It seem's that at least some of the other reports were not true.and i belived them.