Complaint Review: U S BUILDINGS DIRECT

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Rick C. — Hyattsville Maryland
U S BUILDINGS DIRECT
USBUILDINGSDIRECT.COM DEERE FIELD, Florida USA

U S BUILDINGS DIRECT Local Deere Field Fla. shiest er attempts to rip-off and over inflate prices on quality built sheds. DEERE FIELD Florida

Well folks here is my story and a strong warning to stay away from this companies sales rep. in Deere Field Florida.

I have just completed a project that required a 25' x 30' metal building. I purchased a building from a good friend of mine back in 2011. The building he purchased was 5,400.00 back in 2007. The kits was a Model "A" building from US Buildings., and the sales rep was from Deere Field Florida at 954-425-6012.

Well I needed to purchase 15 more panels at 92" in length to complete some additions to the building prior to going up. So I called the sales rep to find out that he did not work there anymore. Go figure. Well another rep., named "JOHN" finally got in touch by phone and I explained what I was doing. I told John that I needed a quote for 15 panels at 92". John asked me and I qoute " Are you going to be ready to commit this time are you going to be flakey". [continued below]....

..... I asked John what did you say to me. His response was "WHAT". I asked him, "Do you usually talk to all your customers this way". "No I am just reading notes that were taken down from 2 years ago".

I was HOT. I wanted to hang up the phone and go down there and kick his F-----G A-S. All I needed was a quote for some additional roof panels. Well after calming down some. John put me on hold for about 5 minutes to figure his quote. When he returned to the phone, this is how it went. "15 panels will run you just over 4,800.00. I damn near choked. I told him there must be a mistake with his addition. The entire building in 2007 only ran 5,400.00.  John tried to explain the prices have gone up and that this type of galvanized material in in HOT demnd. I told John, you must think I am crazy to believe that roofing material has gone up almost 300% in just 5 years. NO WAY.

I told John thanks for his time and that I would look else where. He said "NO" wait a minute, "Tell me what you are looking to pay, and I will see what I can do" I told him that I would be willing to pay 1,500.00 and pick it up from the factory. He put me back on hold for another 5 minutes and then said he could do it, if I could "Commit" now with a credit card number. I told him i was just looking for a quote and will be ready to purchase next payday.

His next sarcastic response was "OK, here we go again". Then he immediately quoted me 4,800.00 again for the panels. I told him have a good day and hung up.

The moral to my story is stay away from this particular representative in Florida named John at (954) -425-6012. He is a sheister and a crook. His prices do not reflect accurately with the markets demand. His product mark-up is way off the chart and he clearly does not have a clue how to talk to his customers. If John was a true salesman his whole attitude would have been on how to best serve his potential customers in this unstable economy, and not how to bend them over. I have found a suitable replacement for my panels and want to thank John for giving me this experience to pass on and share with othere as a FIRM WARNING.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-BUILDINGS-DIRECT/DEERE-FIELD-Florida/U-S-BUILDINGS-DIRECT-Local-Deere-Field-Fla-shiest-er-attempts-to-rip-off-and-over-infla-1048541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S BUILDINGS DIRECT