Complaint Review: U S Bank Home Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: Pamela — Chicago Illinois United States of America
U S Bank Home Mortgage
4801 Frederica Street Owensboro, KY 42301 Owensboro, Kentucky United States of America

U S Bank Home Mortgage Procrastination from lender to allow me to start paying the new lower modification amount. Cashing one payments and denying it. Owensboro , Kentucky

I've been going through this since 11/98. My mortgage was sold by Universal Mortgage to US Bank. I was already in a forbearance agreement with Universal, with the understanding that this was a pre-procedure before receiving a modificationand was told that this process would continual with US Bank Home Mortgage.

The third payment of the four to be sent of the forbearance agreement was in route when I received the letter of change of lender. I immediately got in touch with US to confirm the agreement. I was assured everything was in an agreement. Only later to have my third payment along with four other payments after that, returned to me.

In this process I have spoke to supervisers in each department and was given several reasons why the checks were returned to me. I have since then been accepted for the modification in July, but not yet recieved the pack to start the reduce payments.

The second problem now is one check was not returned to me, but was cashed. US is denying of having received the payment. I have the corrospondance from my bank. US said that they would investigate the issue and get back with me, but have not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Bank-Home-Mortgage/Owensboro-Kentucky-42301/U-S-Bank-Home-Mortgage-Procrastination-from-lender-to-allow-me-to-start-paying-the-new-lo-639183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Bank Home Mortgage