lumber

Complaint Review: U S Boiler Co.

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: burnedbyburnham — Dracut Massachusetts United States of America
U S Boiler Co.
P.O. Box 3079 Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

U S Boiler Co. Burnham Hydronics selling known defective V7 and V8 boilers Lancaster, Pennsylvania

I am on my 3rd Burnham boiler in 10 years I had a V7 steam boiler installed in May 1999 the boiler failed in July 2003 under warranty It was replaced with what Burnham called the V8 that had addressed the V7 problems. I got no help with the intsall of the new boiler and was out $1500. to install the new V8, In March 2009 the V8 also failed int he same way, rotted out from a known defect, they supplied me with what they called the Mega Steam boiler again with the statement, it solve all of the V8 problems because it is a completely different type of boiler, I was once again stuck with the install price of $2700. due to the installation being more complicated.

I have spoken with several reps of Burnham over the last few months prior to install attempting to get assistance with the install and was basically told, "I was lucky they were giving me a new boiler" and I was responsible for the install.

I have attached a link to a pending class action suit against Burnham,

It is too late for me but hopefully this post will prevent anyone else from being ripped off by Burnham

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Boiler-Co/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17604/U-S-Boiler-Co-Burnham-Hydronics-selling-known-defective-V7-and-V8-boilers-Lancaster-Penn-562552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Boiler Co.