Complaint Review: U. S. Credit Management

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2006

• Reported By:abilene Texas
U. S. Credit Management
5601 N. MacArthur Blvd Irving, Texas U.S.A.

U. S. Credit Management ripoff Irving Texas

I had been with USCM since November of 2003. In the past when I called they would just tell me that they were working on my account and they would get back with me, but nothing. Now I receive this letter that they are no longer in business.

Nothing was ever done to the account and now my creditors are all over this like candy, I think the company or whoever has taken it over should be held responsible or least be made to honor all the money they did receive from all their customers.

I am stuck between a rock and a had place and am out in left field. If anybody has any info on what to do please, please let me know. HELP

Mario
Brownwood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2006 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Credit-Management/Irving-Texas-75038/U-S-Credit-Management-ripoff-Irving-Texas-175392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U. S. Credit Management