Complaint Review: U S Fast Cash

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Maureen — Hanson Massachusetts
U S Fast Cash
, Select State/Province USA

U S Fast Cash They keep sending emails with loan agreements that I never applied for. When I call, they won't help I don't know, I'm afraid they are using my name United states

They keep sending emails staying the loan I applied for is approved. I did not apply. Then they sent a document for me to sign. I did not ask for one. I called their number, but would not give me any help without my SS number and I wouldn't hive it to them or my name.  I just smells funny and I am afraid that money will go missing from my bank accounts.

Remember they are US Fast Cash!

please help.

Hanson, Ma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Fast-Cash/Select-StateProvince/U-S-Fast-Cash-They-keep-sending-emails-with-loan-agreements-that-I-never-applied-for-Whe-1133311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Fast Cash