Complaint Review: U S Fedelis

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
U S Fedelis
100 Mall Parkway, Wentzville, Missouri U.S.A.

U S Fedelis What you don't know will hurt you Wentzville Missouri

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Contact your attorney general and insurance commissioner

After seeing an add on TV, I contacted US Fedelis to inquire about an extended warranty for my 1998 Buick Regal. My car will be a classic and has been meticuously maintained.

I normally perform some minimal due diligence before transacting any business on line; however, I did not this time, and risked the loss of $125.00. This company did not offer a complete full disclosure of the terms of their warranty contract. They over looked the fact that a $75.00 cancellation fee would be charged if their contract were cancelled early, and that they automatically charge the insurred's account for monthly payments. Both of these issues caused me to demand immediate cancellation of any verbal agreement I may have had. I never allow any company to charge my accounts on a continuous monthly basis. I believe everyone should have the right to review a final hard copy of any contract before it is accepted.

Since I used my banlk's debit card for the required intial down paymment, I immediately notified my bank of my concernes and my bank immediately refunded the $125.00. A formal dispute was initiated. Within a week after returning all documents and unopened contents of a package I received from US Fedelis, I received a $100.00 of the $125.00 downpayment. I am still waiting for the remaining $25.00.

This entire transaction was misrepresented and not fully disclosed; therefore, the contract was recinded. All monies must be returned.

All I can say is be careful, do your due diligence, know the company you are doing business with. Their website does not visably provide access to the company's ownership, contact information, or mailing address on its home page which is an ICAN requirement. Just be careful.

Opportunitiesnow
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Fedelis/Wentzville-Missouri-63385/U-S-Fedelis-What-you-dont-know-will-hurt-you-Wentzville-Missouri-422949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Fedelis

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Contact your attorney general and insurance commissioner

AUTHOR: Former Employee - (U.S.A.)

go to this website to report to your attorney general:

for the insurance commissioner:

ALSO read all posts made by me...Ex Employee regarding
US Fidelis, Dealer Services, National Auto Warranty Services

(all the same company, they just changed their name).

Go to bbb.org Better Business Bureau to see their