Complaint Review: U. S. Gold Bureau

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: edxfs — Garden Grove California United States of America
U. S. Gold Bureau
13915 Burnet Road, Suite 200 Austin Texas Austin, Texas United States of America

U. S. Gold Bureau USGB LLC SCAM Austin, Texas

*Author of original report: Thank you U. S. Gold Bureau

I was rippedoff by this company.  I know I'm not the only one.  The $8900 4 coins sold to me was only worth $2900!! I was buying gold bars but he ( I have both their names for my legal complaint) recommended this 4 lousy 1991 RARE gold coins which cost more than 5 gold bars (1oz each).  I know there is a lawyer who is aware of this scam from USGB, please let me know the contact number.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Gold-Bureau/Austin-Texas-78728/U-S-Gold-Bureau-USGB-LLC-SCAM-Austin-Texas-913581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U. S. Gold Bureau

Thank you U. S. Gold Bureau

AUTHOR: edxfs - (United States of America)

The above report was made after searching for some similar coins purchased at USGB which turned out to be not similar.  Mr. Ferris, was kind enough to explain regarding the difference of the purchased coins among the "similar" coins (that I thought it was).  I was originally returning the coins due to the funds that I will be needing for family emergency.  Mr. Ferris worked with me thoroughly, answered all my questions and inquiries, explained the business process and gave me a REFUND at a touch of a button (we communicated very well thru e-mailing)  After exchanging friendly e-mails, he made a solution for my concern.  I misunderstood the value of coins and had misrepresented the value at $8,900 (4 rare gold coins and 25 $1 silver coins) which I thought, from my research was $ 2,900 (I thought the same coins but different specs and value)  I stand to be corrected.  Mr Ferris began communicating with me, even though I told them that I wanted to cancel my order for family reasons, He effectively had a solution that we both agreed.  Thank you very much Mr. Ferris and USGB.  More Power!

Jew