Complaint Review: U. S Gold Buyers

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Washington Seller — Washington United States of America
U. S Gold Buyers
62 West 47th St., Suite 604 New York, New York United States of America

U. S Gold Buyers Refused to return my gold, and told me they threw "metal"? away . New York, New York

I did not know this site excised.  I sold gold to U.S. gold buyers.  They misrepresented their policies in several areas.   I even sent a copy of their advertisement with the issues underlined.  Their advertisment says they hold your gold for 15 days.  I called the next day, after they told me what they would pay me and asked for my gold back, (one day later)and they told me they could not return it because they had already melted it.  I had included dental gold, 1000 grams and when they gave me a quote for payment they did not include this.  I was told it was not gold and they threw it away.  I had purchased that Metal and could have returned it, but they threw it away.

,Some thing that new sellers do not understand, or at least I did not, is that the price they quote is for at least 1 ounce in each catagory, 10k, 14k, 18k,.  It did not mean that if you had a total of one ounce you received the price you were quoted or if you had  one ounce of 14k and not of 18k you didn't get the advertised price.

I talked to the salesman and on up the corporation ladder with no results and also contacted the Better Business Bureau.  I lost thousands of dollars with no recourse.  I would strongly suggest that NO ONE  use this company. I would love to join others in a suit against them.  They got really nasty and I am sure they are still ripping off uneducated sellers.  There quoted price is way above other reported prices, so you feel good about working about them. Don't. I do have all of my letters and emails connected with this problem.
educated people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Gold-Buyers/New-York-New-York-10036/U-S-Gold-Buyers-Refused-to-return-my-gold-and-told-me-they-threw-metal-away-New-Yo-923368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U. S Gold Buyers