Complaint Review: U. S. Guardian

• Reported By:Hamilton Indiana
U. S. Guardian
, Maryland U.S.A.

U. S. Guardian ripoff phones are all disconected Maryland

I was contacted over the telephone by a man claiming to be from a credit company, U. S. Guardian. He said that if I needed to contact him with any questions that his name was Tom Goodwin, and his Agent # was 523. They electronically debited my checking account for $219.00,and I never received my card.

I contacted them several times at the telephone no. they gave me (416-289-3634. I was told that they were running behind in their orders at the warehouses (located in Maryland & New Jersey), and to be patient that I would be receiving my package soon.

I waited and never received anything, so I tried again, I received a recording that the number had been changed to 416-488-0219. When I got through to this number I was told the same thing. I said not good enough! I want my money back! I was given a fax # 416-488-1497, to demand a refund. I faxed them and haven't heard anything since! Now the numbers are all disconnected!!!!!!!!!!

Hamilton, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2002 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Guardian/Maryland/U-S-Guardian-ripoff-phones-are-all-disconected-Maryland-38697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U. S. Guardian