Complaint Review: U S Job Assist LLC

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Saint Paul Indiana United States of America
U S Job Assist LLC
3507 N. Central Avenue Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

U S Job Assist LLC US Doc Assist llC Connie Lucas phoned; said I had shown interest in 'Work from Home', which I had. Told me for a one-time fee of $219.00 I could make that dream come true. After hesitating for a while, was finally conv Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I think...

*Author of original report: additional info

Connie Lucas a rep for US Jobs Assist phoned me about 8:30 p.m. Oct. 10, 2012, telling me their company had found my name as being interested at 'Working from home'. After talking with her a length, she convinced me they were a legitimate organization, even gave her 'direct phone line' to call back.  I had to pay a 'one time fee' of $219.00 to get my license as a home business & they would set up everything else.  Immediately after her phone call. Gary ?? called to verify my credit card and told me what the LLC stood for.
I was then transferred to Vanessa ?? at US Doc Assist, same phone number. This time I was requested to go to a website and 'electronically sign & initial a 2 page document.  After I had done this i was sent 2 separate e-mails congratulating me on registering my business.

October 11, I was emailed a letter to go to 2 different websites which were to be 'demo websites' like mine would be (which I do have) 'as soon as the programmers got it set up! This  e-mail was sent to me by Dave Ferguson with the same phone # as US Jobs Assist had given me and a code to use when my website was up & running.

Today the $219.00 charge hit my credit card & I know I will probably not get it back, but this is info is for others.  The old adage 'Buyer Beware' really applies here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Job-Assist-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/U-S-Job-Assist-LLC-US-Doc-Assist-llC-Connie-Lucas-phoned-said-I-had-shown-interest-in-Wo-957197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Job Assist LLC

I think...

AUTHOR: Giselle - (USA)

..you need to cancel your CC and get a new one to prevent future ongoing attempts to make charges. I would send them a letter via trackable method, i.e. Fedex or UPS and inform them they are not permitted to make anymore charges and also you are demanding they take down their BS webpage with your name on it.

additional info

AUTHOR: Nancy - (United States of America)

This organization is now trying to charge my credit card  $5,000 for marketing services.  First of all, I am not able to access the Webpage they set up' the passwords they sent me do not work & when I try to call or email back to them I get no response. Therefore there is a webpage with my Name on it that is virtually useless to me, even if I was to decide to try using this organization.

This has been a 'joke on me' from the beginning & they still keep trying to get more money.Does anyone have any answers as to how I can get this webpage removed from the internet?