Complaint Review: U S Mitigation Services

• Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Lawrenceville, Georgia United States of America
U S Mitigation Services
135 Riverwood Way Dallas, Georgia United States of America

U S Mitigation Services Richard Moore and Peter Mills ripped me and my wife out of 1,400.00. Dallas, Georgia

Richard Moore contacted me and explained how he could get my wife and me a loan modification at the same mortgage company that originally turned us down.  He said it would take only three months, and the fourth month after we signed the documents, we would start paying on our new modification loan starting at 2%.  All we had to do was pay his company 1,400.

He told us not to pay the mortgage company anything until everything was settled, and not to call them or talk to them.  Peter Mills started talking to us after four months when Richard Moore would not return our calls, and then he stopped talking to us after he said we were approved.  I called the mortgage company and they said no one had ever called them and they never heard of U S Mitigation servces.  Now we are 13,000 plus dollars in the arrears because of this.  It has been six months in all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Mitigation-Services/Dallas-Georgia-30157/U-S-Mitigation-Services-Richard-Moore-and-Peter-Mills-ripped-me-and-my-wife-out-of-14000-878797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U S Mitigation Services