Complaint Review: U. S. Office & industrial Supply

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Gayle — Olathe Kansas
U. S. Office & industrial Supply
7405 Woodley Avenue Van Guy, CA 91406 Van Nuys, California United States of America

U. S. Office & industrial Supply thought I order 1 box of Sharpie, got a 1/2 case instead Van Nuys, California

Was cold called on 4/10, trying to sell office product, they proceeded to tell me Sharpies were on sale , I order 1 box, for $4.98.    on 4/16  I received a 1/2 case of sharpie, I work for a small company, do not Need this many..  Call them the day I received them 4/16 , they took my name and number, Lori Called me back. I proceeded to tell her what happen,  She gave me Authorization number for me to Return all.. I hope this is the end.. But I have a feeling it will not be..  I will keep you posted.. On  their Invoice/ packing list  it reads that  all claims must be made within 10 days of Receipt, if not they charge re-stocking fees. I will see if in fact they will try to charge me that. I will note all this and  put into box when I send this back today, I believe one of our Maintenance personnel got caught up in this around 2 years ago. and That was hell trying to get this company to not charge us for anything more then what we needed. They are not clear at all as to what they are sending, and that they only send 1/2 cases at a time.. Lori did tell me they do not sell just one box, I told her that was all I order, and that should have been said then. We have know means to order in that large of a quantity. They appears to be sneaking in hopes that people will think it was their Mistake and will pay them what they sent you. even though it is not the quantity you needed or wanted..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Office-industrial-Supply/Van-Nuys-California-91406/U-S-Office-industrial-Supply-thought-I-order-1-box-of-Sharpie-got-a-12-case-instea-1043694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U. S. Office & industrial Supply